Monday, January 28, 2013

South Pacific Rehearsal Report 1/28

South Pacific

Rehearsal Report

 

Date

1/28/13

Time

7:02

Stop

10:00

Break

8:12-8:22

Director: Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

 

 

Late: Brice, Bill, Michael

Late excused:

Missing Excused:

Missing:  Michelle

Didn’t Sign in:

General

working scenes 2-4 and 6 

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Tuesday January 29th

Scene Work: Act I Sc 1, 5, 9, 13, Act II Sc 12 Called: Bob Beare, Christine Jean-Jacques, Diego Rodrgiuez, Maddie Rodrgiuez, Pete Munoz, Ismael Soto, Jim Mutzabaugh, Michael Rafferty

Wednesday January 30th

Scene Work: Act I Sc 7, 8, Act II Sc 1-4 Called: Entire cast except no Jerome, No Ngana

Weather Today

Weather Tomorrow

Set

Platforms are good for rehearsal purposes but may need more supports for load in (a bit of flex)

Can we do ramps instead of stairs for exits on Stage Right

Props

Bunch mail

Paint

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Voice over loudspeaker 2-11-95

Costumes

Facility

Director 

Choreography

Music

Accents

Actors  

Parents/kids

Thanks all! 

Crew

Will be wearing a costume 

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out

Quote(s)

“I should not be more manly than you people” Jesee

“Those are shlunk” Jay

“you rockee, you ready” Erik

“Like head?” Ron

“where are the shrunken heads we need them” Michael

“I always get that you sexy, aw crap” Ismael

 

 

 

 

Coming soon: Dearly Beloved, opening January 11th and running through Feb 3rd.  Fri and Sat at 7:30 Sunday matinee’s at 2:00.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment